Saturday, 2024-04-20, 6:23 AM Welcome Guest

STRONGHOLD
MEDIEVAL ENGLAND
         STRONGHOLD CRUSADER MOD

Main | Sign Up | Login | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » The Stone Keep (Community) » Website Announcements and Updates » Stronghold Europe website finished
Stronghold Europe website finished
EaglePrinceDate: Friday, 2014-07-11, 8:03 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
I'm happy to announce that my work on this website is finished. I had created one another website prior to this one, but due to some technical difficulties, I decided to make this one from the scratch. Now
everything is in its place. Also, I believe this stronghold-eu.ucoz.com, is url address that will fit us better.

Here we have unlimited bandwidth, and enough disc space for storing our materials - maps for Stronghold Europe in the first place. We also have photo album where we are able to store images (it would be the best to store images in jpg format), and we also have forum with many great features.

I will remain here as website administrator, and my job with this website is not completely done. There are few more things more I would like to do, to make this website look even better, and I am here to
provide any help needed.

Regards! EaglePrince

Stronghold Crusader faces and crests
Slavic Warlords

Forums » The Stone Keep (Community) » Website Announcements and Updates » Stronghold Europe website finished
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: