Tuesday, 2024-03-19, 5:37 AM Welcome Guest

STRONGHOLD
MEDIEVAL ENGLAND
         STRONGHOLD CRUSADER MOD

Main | Sign Up | Login | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » The Town Square (Help and Discussions) » Stronghold Medieval England » Some problems i have with Stronghold Europe (Any Help?)
Some problems i have with Stronghold Europe
juakoppmDate: Monday, 2014-08-25, 1:47 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hi everyone. I tried this mod recently and i had a few issues with its use, let me make a little list of them:
  • When i try to play some campaigns i just get into a desert land, not mapped, as if it haven't ever existed
  • I just cannot add AI characters to Skirmish matches, i just don't see any when trying to add some.
  • Most of times i play for about a minute and the game suddenly crashes (I have Windows 7 and tried running the .exe in compatibility with all other OS)

Thanks for your time! biggrin

EaglePrinceDate: Monday, 2014-08-25, 6:56 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Welcome to this forum, juakoppm! smile

Could you tell us what Stronghold Crusader, and what Stronghold Europe versions do you have? The mod was tested in Stronghold Crusader 1.3. I am running in on Stronghold Crusader 1.2, and I am having no problems at all (also, I had no problems with Crusader 1.3)?

Also, do you have all AI lords? You should have sixteen of them. I am not sure if this thing could cause any issue, but I'm asking just in case.

Have you tried uninstalling Crusader and removing all files from Stronghold Crusader installation folder ( *Drive letter*:\Program Files (x86)\Stronghold Crusader ), and installing those all over again?

Also, sometimes you need to make sure that nothing is blocking Stronghold Europe. Each time I (re)installed Stronghold Europe, my antivirus was blocking the application and it was asking me if I want to allow it to run or terminate it. Later it remembered my answer.

ADDITION:
Also, could you tell where did you download Stronghold Europe from?

Stronghold Crusader faces and crests
Slavic Warlords

reginald21Date: Monday, 2016-07-25, 9:32 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
Hi i recently converted and remapped the Crusader Demo Map for personal use.
Heres the questions :
Is it allowed to share it ? Espacially here ? Originally it is a System Map from Firefly itself ?
If yes . i currently have some problems with this map. Some buildings are
unbuildable and i want to unlock the map to be easyer to edit without
the trick to load a map SH normally flags as ineditable ?

additional i want to report some bugs that i have encountered
sometimes new citizens wont appear so nwe unuits cant be recruted this happens quiet often when knights on horses are killed by the enemy (my guess is that the units are not removed right)
when that happens the green circle keeps spinning without the citizens appears. sometimes the game fixes itself after some time.

crash on hd editor when selecting units

crusader "campaign" still selectable (but invisible) but without any maps, (where you select to normally campaing or skirmish)

additionally i want to acknowledge the work to this project and i hope to see further development
great addtions in my oppintion would be
wolfes and bears like in the SH original.
wolf attack in free build mode
return of wooden walls and gates
farms to be also buildable on the yellow grass like in the original
yellow for cows
green for all farms

biggrin

Message edited by reginald21 - Monday, 2016-07-25, 9:46 PM

EaglePrinceDate: Wednesday, 2016-07-27, 2:03 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Yes, you can submit your maps here on this website, and if you want, you can also submit them to Stronghold Nation and Stronghold Heaven, there would be no issue at all.

Regarding those issues, I'm not one of the creators of the mod, but I will let Teutonen Ritter know about this as soon as I'm able to. Also, I will look more into what you wrote on weekend, I'm on a vacation right now. This is only a short reply. I hope I will be able to help, and I'm glad that you also like the mod. :-)

Stronghold Crusader faces and crests
Slavic Warlords

Forums » The Town Square (Help and Discussions) » Stronghold Medieval England » Some problems i have with Stronghold Europe (Any Help?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: